Tuesday, July 26, 2011

COLORADO the last days!





Lets see....where did I leave off.....Oh ya, we were to vacation for the next 3-5 days, but decided to come home early. Scott was worried that if we would come home, he would not see me (as I would go back to work right away) but I reminded him that I took this WHOLE week off! Silly man!

Oh yes, well the last day of our trip we went into the small town close to the camp ground...we drove out of town and towards pikes peak, but did not go up there. We did not want to take the truck up such a tall mountain, with the brakes and all...so was gonna take the train or some other type of rental -buy a ticket to go --tourist type thing, but did not want to spend the extra money. We remained committed to not charging anything (been years now).,.so no pikes peak. GOD will show me that part of america when I die and if I still want to see it! :) I imagine that I will be allowed to see any of HIS handiwork that I have not yet seen, if I want to then!

So rather than spend money we did not have, we came home. We were only going to spend what was allotted for the trip, and then the trip ends! It is that simple! We drove thru the small town right down from the campsite, this was one of a few places that we would have visited but the funds were "done" for this trip!
There was a glass blowing spot, a yarn shop, a shop with wind chimes and a few other unique shops that we avoided (to avoid temptation to 'charge it" just because we like it...). Maybe LORD willing, if we get to go back, then maybe we can shop too! Were not shoppers anyway, we may look around ok, not stressed to spend money we dont have, but the town was sooooo busy and that also was a reason we did not go up to the stores! The town was cute, and would be fun to visit again some day.


Below are some photos of the town...




Well more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment